Welcome guys to FAAN Recruitment 2021/2022 page where you will get all information you’re looking for concerning the Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria Recruitment 2021.
To make it simpler for you, we decided to bring you all the requirements and how to apply for FAAN Recruitment this year for you. It has never been easy before where everything has been provided on one single websites from FAAN Recruitment venue, FAAN Recruitment deadline and lots more on this page.
How to apply for faan recruitment for undergraduate is important. Now undergraduate are those of us that are still in higher institution (ND/HND or degree) and you are to see the guidelines below for more information.
If you are a graduate currently, it means that you have finished school, so see how to apply for faan recruitment for graduate who have finished their course in either college, polytechnic, university etc. blow.
Non graduate are those ones that are not yet a graduate and how to apply for faan recruitment as a non-graduate is all you need to read up down on this page to checkout requirements and how to apply for this faan recruitment
In order to control operation and maintenance of all federal airports the Nigerian Airport Authority, NAA that became the Nigerian Airport Authority, was set up by the Nigerian Government by Decree 45 of 1976.
The Federal Aviation Ministry initiated in 2013 the most ambitious rehabilitation plan that has been seen in the aviation industry since the beginning.
The renovation and rehabilitation plan included the reconstruction and remodeling of 22 regional federal airports.
Mission of FAAN
Build customer-centered airport facilities and operate them profitably for the convenient, safe and effective transport of passengers and goods at world-class quality standards.
FAAN recruitment and Available Vacancies 2021/2022
Recruitment Positions into FAAN
Immediately FAAN recruitment commences, interested applicants would be able to apply for the following positions;
- AERODROME FIRE OFFICER II (AFO II) – GL 08
- AERODROME FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 07
- The ASSISTANT FIRE SUPERINTENDENT (AFS) – GL 06
- ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER, DATA MANAGEMENT UNIT (AGM-DMU) – GL 15
- The ASSISTANT SECURITY SUPERINTENDENT (ASS) – GL 07
- DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER II (DMO II) – GL 08
- PRINCIPAL DATA MANAGEMENT OFFICER (PDMO) – GL 12
- SECURITY CADET (SC) – GL 06
- SECURITY OFFICER II (SO II) – GL 08
FAAN Recruitment Academic Requirement (Graduate)
However, before applying for the FAAN Recruitment 2021, you need to be eligible with the following;
- The West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
FAAN Recruitment Requirement 2021/2022
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 25 years or more than 35 Years of Age
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- The applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment 2021/2022
- Interested applicants for who are interested in applying for the federal airport authority of Nigeria recruitment should log on to the FAAN recruitment portal via www.faan.gov.ng
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Every applicant will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
- The following documents are required and should be scanned and uploaded online where required:
- A comprehensive CV
- All certificates from Primary School to the Highest Level of Education Obtained
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Certificate of State of Origin
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
- A recent Passport (sized) Photo
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment for Undergraduate
For FAAN job for Undergraduate here is what you need to do before you apply.
- Kindly make a photocopy of your admission letter
- Photocopy of your National ID Card, Voters Card or Driver’s License (one out of the 3 mentioned is enough)
- Statement of results
- Photocopy you WAEC results
- You will need a passport photograph of you (Don’t photocopy)
- Birth certificate photocopied
- You need to be up to the voting age generally accepted in Nigeria – *18 years of age.
- The west African examination council (WAEC) certificates – to be scan and uploaded
- You must be a Nigerian by nationality or birth
- Official language structure should be English Language
- You must have a good communication skill
You’re to apply online via the FAAN Recruitment portal.
NOTE: Mostly, this works best for undergraduates who have taken a break legally from school, to come back after a specified set time frame.
Since they have not graduated they do not have the certificates to work, it is advisable the use their first school leaving certificates to apply. Either of WAEC, NECO will be accepted.
More information about How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment for Undergraduate will be given on this websites soon as we hear any change from the FAAN agency.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment for Graduate
Luckily undergraduate here will not have problem but if you’re still having issues on How to Apply for FAAN job offer for Graduate here is good news for you.
All FAAN Recruitment candidates who are graduates are to pay attention to this: Graduates are those of us who have finished or completed their studies and have obtained their results or certificates.
Example: In Nigeria whether you’re an SSCE Holder, National Diploma Holder or Higher National Diploma Holder. Be it BSc, Master, Doctorate or PH.D Holder, your categorized as a graduate. Let it not shocked you that Primary Six are also certificates holders including JSS3.
For you might think Primary Six or JSS3 is insignificant, but haven’t you seen or heard about people who are leaders in this country with Primary Six and JSS3?
Now haven’t known that, lets gets down to the business of the day.
FAAN Recruitment Graduate Requirement 2021
Below are some of the qualifications needed for graduate job application.
- WAEC results or NECO results can be used
- Candidates must have at least a credit pass in English language and mathematics
- You must be up to the age you can exercise your franchise – Vote and be voted for during election period. Hence accepted age start from 18 and above
- National Diploma/Higher National Diploma Certificates is accepted
- Degree Holders – BSc, Ph.D. certificates holders should also apply.
(1) Make photocopies of your NIN – National ID Card, VC- Voters Card or DL – Driver’s License and carry alongside with you to the FAAN screening venue.
(2) Carry at least a two red background passport photograph with you
(3) Your Certificates should be scanned and uploaded including your NIN/VC/DL.
My final words on this; we are just explaining what the process use to look like so that you have a better knowledge about it. It is important that you always have all those documents we mentioned above scanned in your email address, laptop, and flash drive in case something comes up.
Things could change in the process, we are not guaranteeing you 100% to be exact incase you observe any change. But I believe if you do exactly as I have directed you will have zero or little challenge.
Keep visiting to get more updates. We love you and we hope to see you succeed.
How to Apply as a Recruitment Graduate
Kindly visit the FAAN application portal and apply for FAAN recruitment if you’re a graduate.
How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment as a Non-graduate
For all those who are looking for How to Apply for FAAN Recruitment as a Non-graduate, we got your back.
We must say a very thank you to you for stepping into our platform, you never did a mistake. We are guaranteeing you the best of information to the best of our knowledge.
Now if you want to apply for FAAN recruitment as a non-graduate you should know that to them (The Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria – FAAN), they are talking about ND, HND, BSc, Ph.Ds. etc.
Recommended Non-graduate Requirement for recruitment:
WAEC or NECO and Primary Six results are needed. The above abbreviation simply stands for West African examination council and National examination Council. Those are the bodies in Nigeria approved for setting of final year examinations to final year students – the SS3.
Check This Out
FAAN is performing its constitutional duties and is directed by them in the course of all its commercial relations and agreements with contractors and various third parties with which it carries on business in compliance with the Federal Government of Nigeria policy guidelines, through the Federal Ministry of Transportation.
In respect of contracts and trade deals, the FAAN shall adhere to policies which are in compliance with the policies of the Federal government. It shall follow correct operational procedures in line with government policy and also in compliance with international best practices
Aviation industry. Aviation industry.
Nature of FAAN Recruitment examination
You are to be aware of the nature of exams that are been set for applicants who are applying for FAAN Recruitment examination.
It is a screening aptitude test exam set inform of interview questions or test script. It could be verbally communicated one on one with the person who wants to employ you. And it could also be inform of writing. Either way, you should get yourself ready for this.
FAAN Recruitment Shortlisted candidate 2021
FAAN Recruitment Shortlisted candidate 2021 list will be out soon. Please endeavor to check back.
How to Login to FAAN force recruitment portal 2021
Provide your username and password at the FAAN recruitment portal, click on login once the portal has open. If you can’t login, then it is either you have not registered for the 2021 FAAN recruitment exercise.
Drop a comments here with us if you have difficulty registering on the portal then we will guide you on how to register and apply for FAAN recruitment this year.
Who Can Apply for FAAN Recruitment 2021
Only qualified and suitable candidates who have meet the FAAN recruitment requirement are eligible to summit their application for the FAAN job offer.
If you have no disability at all like hearing problem, sight problem, you are not blind or lame etc. If you fall into any of these mentioned please do not apply, you shall be screened out and droped.
FAAN force recruitment salary structure 2021
You salary structure is solely based on your qualification used to apply for the job. People shall also be promoted based on their certificates and work performance.
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) pays people well; you will receive a good salary from them once you are being recruited to start work.
Latest news About FAAN recruitment 2021
Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) no more accepts an applicant who does not comply with their requirement. They are very strict this time around, no underage persons shall be allowed to apply. FAAN recruitment deadline will be closed once the set day and time approaches, nod ate shall be extended.
So far we have been discussing about FAAN Recruitment 2021/2022; and you have learn quite a lot of things and just to make a brief summary of this quickly. FAAN stands for Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria.
For FAAN recruitment requirement please you will need to have either a WAEC or a NECO certificates (SSCE) upwards. Be up to 18 years to be qualified for the job. Apply for FAAN job on time so as to beat deadline. FAAN recruitment closing date is 12pm in the midnight.
Feel free to share this epic content with friends on social media.